Monday 5 August 2013

fantasy


I feel you slide into bed, your warmth radiating from your body. Your strong hands gently touch my skin, sending shivers through my body. The roughness of your hands, lightly scratches with your movement. You start kissing my neck, your tickling me. Your fingers gently roll my nipples, making them stand erect. You kiss your way down my back, your hands follow. My thighs are your next stop, then behind my knees. Your using your tongue now, my arousal rising with every like.

You turn me over, surveying my body with your eyes. You continue licking, starting at my knees. You alternate licking and kissing, until you reach my cock. You suprise me by not stopping, but continue until you reach my breasts. Your kisses are as soft as silk, making my nipples harder and harder. You stop and look into my eyes, they are pleading with you to continue. Down you go kissing all the way, I'm tense with anticipation. Reaching my soft tuft of hair, you inhale deeply taking in my scent. Your tongue starts to lick and caress my cock, your mouth takes my cock the pleasure is to much and I emit a small moan.

Starting slowly with the lightest touch, you feel my body start to move . Harder and faster your head moves, sucking harder and faster it feels as good as I can imagine. I feel my orgasm rising, right from the centre of my soul. A few more sucks from that masterful mouth, and I explode in a rush of ecstacy filling your moth with my warm cum My thighs tighten around your head like a vice. As I come down from heaven, I release my grip on you. I lay back exhausted, my body so alive. You climb up behind me, puting your strong arms around me. Kissing me we swap juices. I snuggle into your muscular body, and we fall into a deep sleep. We awake I feel our hardness in my ass cheeks I gentle start pushing into you wanting you …….

No comments:

Post a Comment