Saturday 27 October 2012

New meet



Ive took my time today to make sure i look my best i decided what im going to wear for my first meet with Gary, I had met gary through a mutual friend and hit it off straight away so when he suggested we meet i agreed.
I started by putting on a black satin suspender belt and slipping on some silky smooth black  stockings then i top that off with a black sexy thons and matching bra some killer black heels i look myself up and down in the mirror and im happy with how i look

I appled some slutty Ruby Red lipstick and spray some perfume before slipping on my  black full length coat. I made my way to his house.

I was greeted with a huge smile and a gentle kiss and a very warm hug.

We sit for a while passing time chatting about this and that and finally Gary asked
 why im not taking my coat off i didnt reply instead i looked Gary in the eyes and slowly seductivly unbuttoned my coat to reveal what ive got on underneath his eyes almost poped out of his head and the biggest grin spread across his lips he pulled me close to and begin kissing me passionatly his hands felt warm on my bare skin as he touched my body he begin to kiss my neck and whisper in my ear how much he wanted me now ,



I reached down and felt his cock throbbing through his trousers i unziped and take your cock into my hands and as i did i heard a pleasure gasp escape from his lips we continue exploring with our hands
Gary was kissing me passionalty again telling me how much he wants me ...

Gary finally took my coat off and let it fall to the floor his eyes surveying my body every curve  Gary  then you pushed me against the wall and started to kiss my lips neck working down my tummy before sinking to his knees slipping my panties to one side and and licking my very hard cock  slowly taking it into his mouth my hands moving his head so he could take it all ...its not long before i feel that rumble between my legs that lets me know my first orgasam with you is on its way i cum in his mouth his  head jerked back more cum hitting his face my cum on his  tongue and moaning in pleasure as i do .... he then slid back up my body kissing me hard letting me taste my own juice on his lips.

I then repay the favour  pushing Gary against the wall and giving him oral looking up at you with my big fuck me eyes which sends him over the edge as he grabs my head and fucks my mouth full of  delicious cum mmmmmmmmmmm.

We both recovered then i felt his hands on my hips kissing the back of my neck his cock slowly growing. I bent over and felt his now hard cock start entering me his thursts were slow to start and soon sped up then i felt his warm cum fill me up.
What a lovely couple of hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment