Friday 20 July 2012

Meeting with James


It was while I was out shopping that I bumped into James and his sister, we had not seen each other for a few years and got chatting. His sister left us to chat while she went shopping. James and I had a brief fling years back and I was surprised to see him the last time was at his wedding and then he moved abroad. He told me he had moved back to the UK after his marriage had broken up and was staying with his sister until he found somewhere of his own. James asked if I still dressed and when I said I did his eyes lit up and when he suggested some fun I readily agreed. When his sister came back we arranged to meet up on Friday night for a few beers. 

Friday night came I was dressed in a very tight dress exposing my curves and a little cleavage, cream knickers matching bra hold ups and heels, the door bell rang.... I opened the door, he looked Impressed,

I led him through to the lounge I offerered coffee I could feel his eyes watching me undressing me with his eyes a little chat whilst making coffee, he was horny and so was i, my ass was ready.

I sat next to him on the sofa his hand was stroking my leg instantly, he leant over to kiss me so I parted my legs a little wider for him to have a good feel of my cock I felt his cock through his jeans he was rock hard and throbbing. mmmmm that made me wet it was moments before I undid his jeans and was sucking on his hard cock.

I took him into the bedroom, i just needed to get fucked he took my dress off and his had went straight to my ass fingering me hard before laying me on the bed and his cock thrusting in and out of my mouth while fingering my ass  he withdrew his cock from my mouth and expertly slipped on the condom then thrust his cock in my ass and fucked me admiring how tight but juicy I was, he was thrusting getting faster and deeper then he pulled out whipped the condom off as he did i felt the first load of cum hit my ass then he was back inside me where  I could feel his cum pump out of his cock,

he stood up pushed his cock into my mouth I sucked his juices from his cock making sure i lapped up every last drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment